Saturday, January 7, 2012

I Am

Constantly changing
A million thoughts running
Making huge life decisions on a whim and then changing my mind on a whim because I can
Someone that can hurt people and sometimes I do it on purpose
Love
Adventure running through my blood, rising from inside, exploding out
Restless
Rootless
Creative
Fearless when I want to be
Mean when I need to be
Seeking and never finding and choosing that
Responsible for myself and no one else
A wanderer
Friends
Out of control
In complete control
Cut from my own stone
A believer
Blunt
Heart exposed
Funny
Taking myself too seriously and then I don't take myself  too seriously
Black and white and constantly learning shades of grey
Loyal
Hidden within a shell

I am all things and I am nothing and I choose that.

Who are you?






No comments:

Post a Comment